Friday, March 21, 2014

Complaint Letter


 Hi, my name is Leo. My family went on a reunion at your All inclusive resort at Montego Bay, Jamaica. We were really looking forward to it. Although it didn't go so smoothly. You guys gave my cousins room away. When one person isn't happy no one is, you know.
 
 You see her husband named Chris was giving her son CJ a shower. Somebody walked in. It wasn't his wife. It was a group of teenage kids. He walked over and kicked them out. He didn't think much of it. Later my cousin Tania tried to go back to their room. Their cards wouldn't work.
 
 Also it happened to other people. None of which were in my family but I saw people upset about that.  Plus there was a smoker in the building. I could smell it. I could also see him out on the balcony.  All I want is to have you guys get it right. Just let people keep their rooms. We will both win, you keep customers, we stay happy. Deal?
 
 
Thanks For Reading
Leo.
Cc: The big guy

No comments:

Post a Comment