Wednesday, March 5, 2014

AHW is society sexist, part 1

Ok, hi taking a break from durable. Hi I need 2 go through my creative craft. Hi was watching a YouTube video yesterday and it made me think about something. Our society today is sort of sexist. Why is it that the man has 2 open the door, and the woman doesn't have to? Also why does the guy have 2 risk rejection and ask the girls out. These are just 2 examples of Waze that are Society is Feist towards girls. I told someone about this, and person ask me not to use their name. So I will call this person Bob. Stop said " this is because girls are getting hotter and hotter. Guys are not keeping up. Guys will do anything 2 get A girl."

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I've realized they have power that way. I hope that doesn't happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What youtube video has that stuff?

    ReplyDelete