Tuesday, January 21, 2014

AHW 1/21/14

For you guys I'm going to write a story to hear my story.   Yay this is  going to be awesome.
Wait I already wrote something over the weekend I'll just use  that. 😀   I don't have to write hooked this anymore. Here it is.  It was probably  more than  five minutes oh well.
I'm writing in  the dark in my room on my bed.  You can't see .(pictures below)

Well this is my at home writing. The WIFI at school is out so I'm writing. I can't wait to get home. I have an hour of the best TV show ever. Psych. It's about a man named Shawn Spencer and he's pretending to be a psychic. Everyone thinks he is one except his best friend Gus, and his dad. He helps the police but also does his own cases. Really he is just amazing at noticing details. Growing up his dad was strict and taught him things about being a detective. His dad hates psychics and private dectitives. Shawn
is both of those. Shawn and his dad don't really like each other at all. Gus is the smarty paranoid one. He knows a whole lot of stuff and doesn't like breaking the law. Which they do a lot to find out information. Anyway its really funny. It comes on Wednesdays at 9:00 you should watch it.😅😅😅😅😂😂😂😂😂They also have their own adopted fruit. Its 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment