Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1/14/13 at homewriting

Through watching Modern Family really funny show don't understand what about a lot about it well actually I do the confusion from Sallisaw like a part of it and I've never really seen the whole thing the whole episode videos from trying to say anyway it's a very interesting show the world about Modern Family say what you want this is a really good so and also I just got home from play practice and it was pretty good I help put up the bunch of building aren't the best but still they'll do so all that matters really anyway this is been talking when you just talking and writes down what you're saying this is James Bond spawn how to get James Bond spawn how to this is writing down some weird so I'm just playing its a clean I meant to say something mean not that it's a clean man so many typos because its not understanding what I'm trying to say most time is the summer time does not like the sex poke I wasn't trying to say poop that was trying to say well so what is what I do not know so don't know me better please make me one 1 bottle what follows that one or battle I am trying to say waffles now it works thank you Google actually I'm sure the fact in just a little bit.

Well that's fine I'll also since I mean a very very very long sentence anyway soon this is my back to put I'm trying to say is that I'm about to put down my favorite version of the you'll never walk alone video how the thing and really get into it and leave it in the life of Saint like you'll never walk alone or please don't touch the actually sing it with passion heart and no minutes and no money I did see the actual music video what do and places to Liverpool but of the smallest so many typos I never said no minutes and no money I never did say that and really so it's that simple just interpreted but it also is pretty good Google not simple so someone please help this system phone cause I would like this to be better now for something comes in black as I am so very very very very bored I meant to say I said some things in Spanish
Hola hola hola como stars súper bien estás tú estás descansarán mañana estás cansado okay that was very interesting how does that different words here's how it translated as much as I know hola hola oh my how something something good are you you are something tomorrow are you tired this was the translation of what so close my apps it's all just weird I'll just pretend we all should we eat free music oh okay thats the type something weird no it typed something system this is not the best but its nice n Easy so I like to use it Jackson 5 minutes already forgot to put down actually look at the bottom

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN5AmHDTZ0M

No comments:

Post a Comment