Thursday, February 14, 2013

song 3 remember that day part 1

Chorus

I remeber that day when I fell on the street
I remember that day when I fell out of my sheet
Oh good memories


I remeber that day when I won in 2k
I remember that day when I  met Toure
Oh good memeries
 2x

verse 1
I remember that day as I caught that ball
I jumped with all my might
I knew I would fall
But I caught that ball
I caught that ball
I remeber that day when I won at basketball
I wore you down
and made my shots
I was tired
But I still perservered a lot.
I remember that day as I cross the bridge
I was laughing because we got face paint
oh yes face paint
Troop 1699
gave us things
a bunch of the time
I remember that day I got four touchdowns
I was so happy
and dancing round
2 touchdowns deep deep deep
the other 2 screens dived ininininininininin
I had an interception
also, oh yeah also yo oh

chorus






No comments:

Post a Comment